Here's what's happening at Brownell during the week of December 9. Keep up with Brownell events by bookmarking the updated calendar!
Thank you to the 22 Brownell students who accompanied the 2020 Gilroy Chamber of Commerce Educator of the Year, Donna Kline, from Eliot Elementary School, on one of our busses in the Gilroy Downtown Business Association Holiday Parade.
Special “THANKS” to all the parents that made this happened, Brownell parents rock!
ASB “Snow Much Fun” DANCE - Friday, Dec 13th 6-8pm in the MPR
ASB Dance is on Friday, December 13th in the MPR from 6-8 p.m.
We are also asking for food donation, please sign-up below:
Kindness Club Coin Drive
Coin Drive for the Kindness Club!!!
Students can drop off change in Room 34 daily until December 11th. We will be purchasing toys for pets in our local animal shelter just in time for Christmas!
Poinsettias Fundraiser - Athletic Department - Selling 40 more plants,
PICK-UP Thursday, Dec 12th
PARENT CLUB - RESTAURANT FUNDRAISER - THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2019
ASB SPIRIT WEEK – Dec 16-20
What do we need to stay warm in the winter? Please join the KINDNESS CLUB and donate new or gently used beanies, socks, mittens or blankets to support some folks that cannot afford these items!
Clubs Update: THIS WEEK
- ASB meeting in room 40 Tuesday @ 2:46 - 3:15 p.m., Officers until 3:30 p.m. ~ Mrs. Brower/Ms. Filippi
- CJSF meeting in room 20 Wednesday during 8th grade lunch - 12:30 - 1:01 p.m. ~ Mrs. Kalman
- Bruins Believe in Kindness Club in room 34 Wednesday @ 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. ~ Mrs. Fortino
- Launch, Land and Expand: Tech Challenge Participants – Meet in room 5 Wednesday @ 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. ~ Mrs. Groppe
- Yearbook meeting in room 45 Wednesday @ 2:45 p.m. ~ Mrs. Garrido & Mrs. Kalman
- Gamers Guild in room 20 Thursday @ 2:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ~ Mrs. Kalman, Mr. Feisthamel & Mr. Bryde
- Multicultural Club in the Library Friday @ 2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ~ Mrs. Pascual Domingo
Please email the club coordinator is you should have any questions: https://brownell.gilroyunified.org/our-staff
Sports Update: THIS WEEK
6/7/8th Grade Boys Basketball
Contact Coach Santiago with any questions. Email: julian.santiago@gilroyunified.
Don't Miss Out On This Year's Yearbook
Online ordering is available again this year!
Yearbooks are $45. The book with a nameplate is $53.50 or the book with a nameplate and up to two symbols/icons is $55.50 (available until Jan. 10).
- To order in person, order forms are available using the link below, in the front office and Room 20. Cash or checks are accepted. Make checks out to Brownell Middle school. Be sure to get a receipt.
- To order online, go to Yearbook Order and use school code 6480.
Please download yearbook forms below:
Yearbook Dedication 2019-20
All forms, money and photos must be receive by Friday, Feb 21, 2020, to be included in the 2019-20 yearbooks. Space are available on a first come first serve basis.
Thank you for supporting our school!